What data do we collect?
Hot Chilli Box collects personal identification information (name, email address, phone number). You directly provide Hot Chilli Box with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, contact forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also indirectly receive your data from your interaction with us via our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
How will we use your data?
Hot Chilli Box collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account with us
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Hot Chilli Box will not share your data with third-party companies.
How do we store your data?
Hot Chilli Box securely stores your data in a highly secured database on our own servers, with role-based access via password-protected workstations. We will keep your data even after you are no longer an active customer. We will delete your PII data from our database at your request.
We do not collect or store payment card details.
Hot Chilli Box may send you information about products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications, you can always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website only uses analytical cookies, for:
- Functionality – Hot Chilli Box uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Customer journey – Hot Chilli Box uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Hot Chilli Box never shares this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We do not use third-party tracking cookies.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0) 203 519 6678
Post: 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Hot Chilli Box has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.